Effective Date: 10/07/2023
Collection of Personal Information
1.1 Information You Provide
When you visit my Website, sign up to my mailing list or interact with my services, we may collect personal information directly from you. This may include, but is not limited to:
Contact information (such as name, email address, and phone number) when you provide it to me voluntarily.
Health information for you or your child that you provide to me during the course of my services as a registered nutritionist.
1.2 Information Automatically Collected
We may automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website. This may include:
- Log data and device information, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and referring URLs.
- Usage information, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits, and the amount of time you spend on my Website.
1.3 Cookies and Similar Technologies
Use of Personal Information
- We may use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide nutrition services, including one-2-one consultations, group workshops and consultancy services.
- To communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, and provide customer support.
- To improve my Website and services, and to analyse trends and user behaviour.
- To send you marketing communications, newsletters, and promotional materials about my services, with your consent where required by applicable law.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to the following third parties:
- Service providers and business partners who assist us in providing our services, such as hosting providers, email service providers, and payment processors.
- Third-party analytics providers to help us understand how our Website is used and to improve our services.
- Advertising partners, such as Facebook, to serve personalized advertisements based on your interests and activities on our Website. This may involve the use of pixels or similar technologies. Please refer to the Advertising and Analytics section below for more details.
- Law enforcement agencies, government authorities, or other third parties if required by law or to protect our legal rights, property, or the safety of others.
Advertising and Analytics
By visiting our Website, you consent to the collection and use of your information for targeted advertising purposes as described above. You can opt-out of targeted advertising by adjusting your advertising preferences on the respective platforms or by contacting us directly.
Data Retention and Security
Your Rights and Choices
You have certain rights and choices regarding your personal information. These may include:
- Accessing, correcting, or updating your personal information.
- Withdrawing your consent for certain processing activities.
- Requesting the deletion of your personal information.
- Opting out of receiving marketing communications.
- Exercising your data portability rights, where applicable.
To exercise your rights or make any requests regarding your personal information, please contact us using the information provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not operated by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third-party websites or services. We recommend reviewing the privacy policies of those websites or services before providing any personal information.
Catherine Lippe Nutrition
4A Gordon Road,