This course provides you with all the information you’ll need to feed your baby confidently via a series of bite sized videos, printable downloads and recipes that you can access at a time and place to suit you. You’ll also receive unlimited follow up support from Catherine enabling you to ask all your weaning questions right up until
your baby turns 12 months. Find out more and sign up here today
Things you should know before you start weaning
- When to start weaning
- What to look for in a highchair
- What equipment will I need?
- Baby led weaning or purees?
Baby’s first tastes
- Baby’s first foods; flavours and textures
- Foods to avoid
- Finger foods; everything you need to know
- Introducing allergens; what you need to know
- First aid advice for weaning
- Early weaning mealtime routine
What’s next after first tastes?
- Important nutrients for your baby
- How to introduce meat and fish
- Weaning your vegetarian baby
- Weaning your vegan baby
Troubleshooting and FAQ
- What to do if your baby won’t eat
- Moving from 1 to 2 and 3 meals a day
- When to reduce milk feeds
- Does my baby need vitamin drops?
- Drinks and cups for babies
This module provides you with video recipes and links to some of my favourite, practical and fool proof weaning recipes.
When things don’t go to plan or you want to ask a question, Catherine will always be on hand to support you. All weaning course members will gain access to Catherine’s closed Facebook support group where you can discuss weaning topics and receive weaning updates directly from Catherine.
You can also receive follow up support by email. It’s like having your own personal nutritionist until your baby turns 12 months!
Cost of the course is £45
“This course is fantastic! It teaches you what to feed your baby and why, how often and how to introduce new foods over a period of time but what I like the most, is that this course absolutely encourages you to trust your instincts as a parent, to read your babies cues, to trust your baby and to do what works for you both. Highly recommend it.” Lucy